Submitted 5 years ago by styleometrics
0 comments, 302 views
7 users think that this style rocks. (This entry is archived - you can't vote anymore)
This functional blouse has the ease and comfort of a woven tee, with a flattering silhouette and a lot of detail. I imagined it in a light linen or cotton, in a solid color such as olive green or black, which could easily transition from summer to fall.
- short, cuffed sleeves, slightly gathered at the shoulder seam
- gathering at the shoulders where the bodice meets the yoke (in front), and a single inverted box pleat at the back
- casing for a tie belt at the natural waist
- mandarin collar and button placket
- optional epaulets
- optional pockets with inverted box pleat, with flaps and buttons
When the belt is untied, the shirt will be loose enough to pull over your head - no zipper required. The epaulets and pockets can be eliminated for a sleeker, more minimalistic silhouette. When on, the belt will cinch at the natural waistline, flattering many figures.
(This entry is archived - you can't add comments)